When you register, the following materials will be ordered within 48 hours and sent directly to your address*:
1. Infant Massage: a Handbook for Loving Parents (book)
2. Baby Massage for Dummies (book)
Items you will need to purchase:
A teaching doll (Module one outlines what to look for in a doll)
Oil and bottles for your practicum classes (www.cranberrylane.com)
Step One: Theory (By Distance Education)
1. Read and answer questions related to provided books Infant Massage: a Handbook for Loving Parents and Baby Massage for Dummies. Answers will be submitted and reviewed by email.
2. Read the provided Fit 4 Two® Infant Massage Instructor Training Manual and complete related tasks. Answers will be discussed by telephone or skype.
3. Watch the provided DVD, Massage for Infants and answer related questions. Answers will be submitted and reviewed by email.
4. Create 4 class plans for review via email.
Step Two: Observation and Teaching Practice
Our class observation is done in our scheduled Infant Massage workshops in Vancouver. Click here for our schedule.
Step Three: Practicum
Students arrange a series of 4 practicum classes with a minimum of 4 volunteer families in their community. Families will be asked to fill out an instructor evaluation form.
*Canada/USA only. Additional shipping charges may apply for other destinations.
"Thank you again for a truly fantastic and inspiring course! You are a true teacher, passionate and generous with your information!"
-Marianne G, PPFS Student